This tangy cucumber salad only needs 5 ingredients and comes together in 5 minutes! It makes a healthy side for almost any meal.
This easy cucumber salad is almost always a guest at my table for dinner. It barely takes any time at all, but adds a nice fresh bite to your meals. If you don’t like cucumbers, you can even just take the 3 ingredient salad dressing and incorporate it into a different type of veggie salad!
I used mini cucumbers here, so I like to keep the skin on. But you can use any type of cucumber you like, and you can also choose to peel the cucumbers before tossing it into your salad.
Cucumber Salad Recipe
- 6 to 8 mini cucumbers, cut into 1/4 inch slices (about 3 cups total) * see notes
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/8 inch slices
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 1 medium lemon)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- In a large bowl, combine cucumbers, red onion, lemon juice, olive oil, and a pinch of salt. Toss to coat. Taste for seasoning and adjust if needed.