20 minutes and 4 ingredients total (counting salt!) is all it takes to make a delicious side for your next meal! These green beans are tossed in a flavor packed buttery sauce. Minor effort. Major flavor!
Pin this for later!
I don’t think you can ever have too many side dishes in your recipe book. ESPECIALLY with Thanksgiving coming up.
While Thanksgiving dinner is probably going to be scaled back a lot more this year, we can still have a flavor packed meal that makes us crash on the couch afterwards! And these green beans make a great partner to turkey, chicken, or a million other dinner ideas!
Garlic green beans ingredients:
Are you ready for the ingredients?
• Green beans
That. Is. ALL!
How to reheat green beans:
I don’t remember the last time I had any green bean leftovers. But if you do find yourself in that position, OR if you wanted to make this recipe ahead of time, all you need to reheat these green beans is some extra butter.
In a large skillet, melt about 1 tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Once melted, add your green beans and cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, or until warmed through.
Recipes to enjoy with these green beans:
If you liked these garlic green beans, check out some of these other sides!
Garlic Green Beans Recipe
- 1 pound green beans, wash and cut off the ends
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- salt to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add your green beans to the boiling water and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until softened to your liking. Drain and run under cold water to stop the cooking. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Once melted, add your garlic, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until fragrant. Avoid letting the garlic brown!
- Add your green beans to the skillet and toss in the garlic butter until fully coated and warmed. Salt and pepper to taste.